Battery Management with Octopus Smart Tariffs to Avoid 4 - 7 pm

I do something very similar. I always charge to 100% overnight and that currently means I am exporting back to the grid as soon as the sun is up. As cheap import rate is roughly the same as the export rate, then I am effectively crediting my account for the earlier charge. If I have at least 90% in the battery I discharge to 50% and then repeat. The two percentage figures are currently just plucked out of thin air - I expect to refine them as I learn more about home consumption over the evenings and how low I can let the charge go to.
The only think I would point out, is that I use Wonderwatt to do the automation because it takes into account the SOC and calculates the charge rate accordingly rather than charging at maximum rate (which is something I cannot find within the remote control page)

This is the first time I’ve logged into this, so sorry if I’m jumping in in the wrong place but as it talks about battery charge times I thought I’d ask. How can you set more than one charge time on either phone or web app. I can only see ‘Slot 1’ ?

I hope my screen shot has worked.
Many thanks.