3 phase and octopus agile with automation

Hello,
I am a newbie here so apologies in advance for stupid requests.
I am on Octopus Agile import and fixed export, have a 10.4kw solar array, 13.4 kw air source heat pump, 13.6kw Givenergy battery and an Givenergy inverter running on a 3 phase system. I want my set up to use all solar to run the house, xs to charge the battery and then if there is any xs left, to export to the grid. This seemed to be what was happening in the summer. However, now winter has arrived and solar is limited. So what I want to do is use solar for the house as far as it is available and then to charge the battery to e.g 95% (in case there is any solar) from the grid on the overnight cheap rate so that, as far as possible, I import nothing from the grid during peak hours (mainly 4-7pm). I tend to use 25kw per day. Ideally I would like to set my battery to charge when the rate is below e.g. 5p or when there is plunge pricing. It does not seem as if Givenergy has the functionality to do that, although it is possible using Octopus R&D - unfortunately the api does not work as the supply is 3 phase. The same goes for WonderWatt. It is clearly possible to automate the givenergy system to do this and I would like to push the developers to do this and make it work with both single and 3 phase consumers. The programming is already out there with WonderWatt and Octopus and Givenergy and Agile Octopus are supposed to be working closely together. At the moment the Givenergy Portal will not even let me set a timed charge and seems to have stuffed my system from charging the battery at a reasonable rate. When I try and set a charge the inverter gives a timeout message.
Is what I need wrong and is it possible to set it up and if so how? I think the 3 phase is an issue, but there are also glitches in the portal.
Any helpful suggestions gratefully received.