3x GivEnergy 5.2kwh batteries (with 24 solar panels)

Hello, I have 3x 5.2kwh batteries and an AC coupler to my Fronius inverter. My tariff allows me to charge 2am-5am on cheap energy. I only want the house to run off the battery but the GivEnergy app is showing solar feeding the house during day and replenishing the battery. The reason I bought the larger 15.6kwh battery is so that I can run the whole house on the cheap overnight energy. We’re getting paid to export all the solar.

Is there a way to only have solar export and house run only from battery unless load required goes above the max 3kw from battery?

Thanks in advance

There is an option in the remote control side of the web portal, but not sure how well it works

This forum is mostly for beta conversations I think. It might become the general forum in the future.

You might have better luck on the older forum as there’s others that have discussed similar requirements there. Perhaps do a search on that site too.

Community.givenergy.cloud is the normal forum

I have the same problem. I think GivEnergy has not caught up with the fact that tariffs (i am on octopus intelligent go and outgoing) provide an export rate higher than the overnight import rate. It costs me 7.5p per Kwh to charge the battery from solar! We need a “Grid charge only” mode to stop this happening.