AIO 13.5KwH delivers only 10.2 KwH of Storage

The software for the AIO has recently been released. If you log in to the Portal and navigate to " My Inverter " there is a software tab. It now has the option to “update software” I did this just under a week ago and the capacity is much improved.

Thank you Kevin, I will try that.

1 Like

Good luck, my capacity has dropped to 8kWh with version 8 that I got via beta program.

Pulling my hair out here with this.

Sadly think I need to go down the formal complaint route and if that doesn’t work seek restitution under the sales of goods act

It’s 11 days since I upgraded to v8 of battery firmware on my AIO, and my conclusion is that it’s a big improvement. No more sudden drops in SOC.
But capacity looks to be about 11.5kwh rather than the nominal 13.5. Going from 100% down to 6%, dashboard says total battery output was 10.99 (I have no PV). And those GE figures which I can directly compare with my smart meter suggest a GE exageration factor of about 10%, so real capacity may be nearer 10.5kwh.
Although the AIO is a new product, I assume it has the same LFP cells as earlier GE batteries, and the same BMS. Why are GE still struggling with this? Perhaps an excess of caution linked to their 12 year warranty commitment?