AIO, 5kw Hybrid Inverter & G100 export

Hi All, I’m new to solar so apologies for the upcoming stupid questions. My solar guy installed 9kw of panels (435w panels in the following orientations. 5 x east, 7 x South East, 9 x West), an AIO, GW, 5kw Hybrid Inverter, EV Charger and an Eddi. Max Solar generation has topped out at 4kw thus far due to the different orientations and shading on some panels. It was his first time doing an AIO but have seen he’s done loads on installs in the past and has all the GivEnergy training / certs. He applied for the G99 some time ago but the paperwork was not back before the install, i asked for the paperwork to register with Octopus for an export tariff when all this happened. The DNO has said that I can only export 7.36kw so G100 capped. From my understanding, the system is capped at 6kw at the GW for export anyway but not sure how to push this forwards now. Also not sure if the capacity should be measured at the panel level, the inverter, the AIO or the GW. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Hi,
Ive done a few installs with the AIO and hybrid inverters. You could potentially have 11kW (5kW Hybrid + 6kW AIO) that could go back to the grid, highly unlikely but the two inverters could technically push that out, if you’ve had a G100 export limit from DNO then i’d imagine your installer has set the AIO G100 setting to 2.36kW and left the hybrid at 5kW (7.36kW total). As long as this has been tested in commisioning and the DNO has had relevant paper work then there will be no issue with issuing your confirmation letter. Hope this helps
Phil