AIO and Gateway Firmware Versions

Hi,

I have an AIO and Gateway installed. The firmware Versions are:
AIO has D.609-A.609
Gateway A005

Can someone please let me know if these two are compatible with each other?

Thanks

Interested to know how you found out the firmware version of your Gateway - care to share?

Cheers!

Should be, mines running the same versions. I believe the latest Gateway one is A005 as is 609.

Log into the gateway the same way as you do the AIO. Your installer should have given you the details.

Hi.

In a browser go to givenergy.cloud

On the Dashboard sidebar click on inverters. If you have an AIO and Gateway installed, you will see two entries. Gateway will have a yellow icon next to it saying “Waiting” and AIO will have a green icon saying “Notmal”. On the right hand side of each entry you will see some icons. Click on the “Desktop” information icon. It will take you to the information page for that equipment you clicked on. On this page click on Software. It will show you the firmware version and when it was updated.

Only one shows in mine, I have to log out and back into the gateway separately.

Yes, I only have one inverter showing too. My installer set up two accounts: MyName_AIO and MyName_GW. I’d never bothered to log in to the GW one before now! I wasn’t missing much, apparently.

I wonder if it’s possible to combine these accounts now?

To address the original question - I too am on D/A.609 and A005

1 Like

The same was for me, but then my Installer called up GiveEnergy to move them both to the same account.

2 Likes

thanks, I’ll have to ask if they can do that for me. :ok_hand:

I asked, by email. They delivered! :slight_smile:

Thanks, I’ll have to get around to emailing them. :ok_hand:

Any idea how to get access to Beta firmwares for AIO?