AIO (dual battery) and Wonder Watt stopped working

I have a dual AIO system (with PV).
I’m on the Octopus Agile tariff and have integrated with Wonder Watt (meter serial number successfully pulled via the API).
The first charge instruction from Wonder Watt on 24-Aug appeared to work (the battery imported from the grid), and the battery was charged. However, since then, the Wonder Watt charge instructions are no longer working and I’ve had to resort to manually setting the charge schedule.

Here is an example of one of the Wonder Watt charge commands that didn’t result in a charge:
2024-08-25 05:58:41 6 % Charge instruction set to 100% for 06:00 - 06:30 - Agile Octopus

Some questions to help with this:

1. Should the charge instruction API calls from Wonder Watt appear in the AIO inverter Remote Control History log? I’m not seeing anything logged for Wonder Watt (are API calls logged in a different location?)
  2. What would prevent the the charge instruction from successfully being set in the inverter?
  3. I assume if this worked correctly, the charge instructions would appear in the inverter’s charge schedule on the remote control screen?
  4. Has anyone successfully got Wonder Watt working with a dual battery AIO system?

Did you get a reply from wonderwatt ? I know they had an AIO issue they fixed on 6 Sept. (release 728 if I recall correctly).
Keen to know if WW can support two or more before I order my second.
Your questions:

1. Yes
  2. Likely the call went to the gateway not the AIO
  3. Yes but in real time not in advance. The log is your best resource.
  4. ?

Since my post, I’ve been working with WonderWatt and GivEnergy to get this working, which is where the 720, 722 and 728 releases came from!
Both companies were very helful and worked well to get this sorted.
Basically, the issue was around the API calls being sent to an AIO rather than the gateway.

Working well now.

Aha. So it was you that left me out of pocket with calls being sent to my gateway and not actioned! :slightly_smiling_face: