AiO multiple charging slots

Hello

Any help would be much appreciated – bought a 13.5kw AiO & Gateway back in April 2024 and am trying to understand how to set up multiple timed charge slots. Have mobile app on my phone which only shows me one timed slot which I use occasionally to boost the battery when our solar panels are not producing enough to charge fully through the day.

When I log online via PC and go to My Inverters & select the cog icon for the All in One row I can see there are 10 timed slots. (which is what I was told the system provides). This shows Charge 1 as the slot I set up on my mobile. I fill in times for charges 2 & 3 to match the slots available on our Octopus Cosy tariff but coming out of that screen those settings disappear and still only have one slot on my mobile.

Do I have to restart the invertor and or should I be setting up the times via the Gateway line on the My Inverters page.

Can’t find any threads on the Community which cover this.

Thanks in advance

Malcolm Hassall

Are you sending the data to the inverter (the button next to the entry that looks like the top view of a paper aeroplane)?

Thanks for reply - that worked - can see I need to keep my L plates on for a while yet!!

Ref the app - have found on another thread that the mobile app only shows one timed charging slot - guessing that’s why I can still only see that one slot after I’d written the data as you suggested?
Thanks Malcolm

You will need to set these via the inverter remote control page. It has 10 charge/discharge slots available.

Edit: this is from the Webpage not the app

Get the inverter card up and look for the remote settings:

You should see 10 each of these for charge and discharge:

Thanks Chris

Sorry for not saying so earlier - we’ve had visitors and have’nt kept up with a few things

I find WonderWatt to be a much simpler interface for managing my AIO

Thanks for this - will have a look at it.