App showing charger as offline

Hi all, Happy Christmas. Our app is showing that we’re having trouble communicating with the internet and our app is showing as the charger being offline, not ideal for the festive period!

If anyone has any ideas about how to fix this it would be most welcome. Many thanks :)

Try deleting the charger in the app and resetting the charger. Then go through the app to reconnect the charger into the app.

Our AIO went offline around 3:00am this morning. It’s hardwired via Cat5e to a switch then router. It looked like the network connection was down, so I swapped another LAN cable in and it eventually started working. I put the original cable back and it’s still working so not sure what happened. I tried swapping to WiFi mode but that didn’t work at the time, so something was going wrong.

Anyway, it’s back up now…

Thank you.

We managed to turn the wifi off and back on and it recognised it, however the same problem has arisen again.

Whilst deleting it and readding the charger could be an option, it was incredibly difficult setting it up in the first instance and our installer had to be guided through this by Ross -thanks again Ross!

Any help would be much apprcisted

I tried this nothing happened …App states. offgrid