Apps to control battery on Octopus Flux

What apps / management systems are people using to program their battery?
We have just switched to Octopus Flux, and want to limit export between 16:00 and 18:00 to 40% of battery (leaving 60% reserve).
Then to revert to a 25% reserve (we use about 30% of capacity in the evening & night between 18:00 and 06:00) before it charges again during off-peak 2:00 - 5:00, ready for underfloor heating to start at 06:00.
Just heard about WonderWatt, but they charge a fee…
Thanks

Your installer has access to more programmable slots in givenergy.cloud than you do as a customer…for some reason. So you could ask them.

I use home assistant to manage everything. This is self hosted software and requires a moderate amount of configuration to setup. There are lots of YouTube videos for setting it up and then installing givTCP add on to manage your inverter/battery.

For example this guy does a whole set of videos on Home Assistant and Giv Energy.

I wrote my own software in Python using the GivEnergy API to export and import energy from the battery to/from the grid, I am also with Octopus Flux. I keep 30% reserve in the battery for evening use in the home.

Thanks kilowatt. I’ve watched a few videos today.