Can't adjust DC discharge lower SOC limits in Home Assistant

I’m controlling my 5kW hybrid inverter using home assistant. I can control most inverter parameters with the GivTCP addon, including the DC discharge times. But I struggle to control the DC Discharge Lower SOC limits. I can read the parameters, and I get the sliders to adjust them, but this does not seem to change the parameters in the inverter.
(I can change the Lower SOC Limits using the givenergy cloud remote control dashboard, but want to automate it in home assistant). I also prefer not to adjust the battery % reserve limit, as is a parameter PredBat is using, so I would not be fully in control of that one.

Anyone has this issue or knows a fix for this?

I have a 5kW hybrid inverter (gen 3) with software version D0.309-A0.309

I don’t think you have chosen the correct forum for your question. If I were you I’d ask at
https://community.givenergy.cloud/d/3696-first-night-live-on-predbat/1802
or

That said, are you sure it is not working? After you have changed the limit in HA are you re-reading the register in the GE portal (as opposed to relying on the gui, which may not update)?

Thanks for the tip. Will raise it on the britkat forum as well.

Yes, checked on the GE portal. The setting remains unchanged even after refreshing the parameter. And all other parameters refresh in the HA GUI after a couple of seconds.

There is a very active GivTCP group on Facebook here

GivTCP is a community project, so there will be answers there for you