Cloud data whilst no internet AIO

Hi - I have a AIO installed last week but notice that I cannot see the power data for a period when my internet router was turned off. The AIO is connected via LAN

Question: shouldn’t the power usage/charge data for battery/home/grid/PV be stored on the AIO unit and back-propogate/sync to the cloud when the cold nnectipn turns back on? Currently I just see gaps in the data. Is there a way to force a sync to the cloud?

Thanks!

System
Battery: Givenergy AIO 13.5kW
Inverter: 1x Fox 3kW, 1x Fox 6kW
Solar PV: 16 x 440w Aiko panels
Optimisers: Tigo (not yet installed)

I think it only stores 24/48 hours locally… there is a fair amount of data being processed by the unit and it only have a small amount of storage,( from the inverter point of view is’t main job is to convert DC to AC - not process data ) and as you say it is expecting the data to be either sent over the internet to the GivEnergy Cloud or stored locally using something like Home Assistant

Sorry if you were told this then you were misinformed, none of the inverters store data.

The inverter isnt a data store, there will be a system coming next year callee the CEMS unit that will have this capability and much more as an add on system