Equalization Charge prior to commisioning

Can anyone tell me how the batteries should be charged for an equalization charge prior to commissioning?

Is it enough to just charge them all (separately) to the same 100%, then connect them (In Series or parallel (or series parallel) and charge again (Or is this overkill?)

Also how often should they be equalized and how should this be done when the system is installed?

Is this something Givenergy are aware of and is there any intention to make this an Automatic process in the hardware?

Thanks

All that needs to be done prior to commissioning is to have all the batteries within 0.5v of each other. No need to charge them to 100% as the first thing that will be done at the end of the commission is the batteries will be calibrated by first being fully discharged then fully charged.

Thank you. So just for clarity, I do not have to remove the batteries, This (Calibration) sequence will take place automatically once system is commissioned. Is that correct? (Or do I charge them to within the voltage you said) I just wanna make sure its all done correctly come the big day :slight_smile: Thanks