Firmware files

Unless I’m missing it, where can I find and download the latest firmware files for a gen3 5kw hybrid inverter and 8.2kw battery. Thanks

Im also struggling to find the firmware files?

Firmware can be updated via the web portal (via the My inverter page)

Users can do this themselves - if there’s no update showing it’s up to date.

Installers can do it for users too, but not sure if that is done differently, or just a different logon to the same portal.

A limited number of people in alpha and beta software trials can update their own software - but that’s only for specific people and specific needs.

On the givenergy installers forum it states the firmware files should be available on this forum. If this is incorrect then please confirm. Thanks

So… the latest firmware can either be done by your installer or you email the helpdesk and they normally do it the same day.

You are also correct in that you can also do this by yourself via the portal however… the button to do this is only enabled once they are happy the firmware is 100% stable and been rolled out to a % of the estate.

Going to the latest firmware straight away may bring in a additional issues when fixing other ones.

Latest firmware version are published here : Firmware revisions - Knowledge Base

Also… if you update the Battery firmware it will do a full charge and discharge as part of the SOC

Hope that helps

Thanks for the responses. All sorted now.