GE EV - Ethernet MAC address

I have an EV charger wired to my router with Ethernet. Trying to find the IP of the charger (to use with giv_tcp) but can’t identify the one for sure in the router logs. The charger is working and connected to the Internet.
I’d appreciate it if someone with similar setup could look up and share the first half of their MAC address, so I could filter out my router logs with that.

I only just joined, but mine (connected via WiFi) is d0:16:f0. Hopefully that helps, but it’s 50/50 if they’ll be the same for WiFi/ethernet. I’d have more confidence for the gateway and AIO as their WiFi Mac addresses fall into a range set aside for IEEE: 40:2a:8f.

Thanks for the reply. WiFi Mac in AIO and the Charger show different manufacurers. I suppose either both or one of those use a bolt-on WiFi module that identifies differently from the Ethernet card.
I’m going to try a different router today to see if the new one would show the correct info.

I assume that you can see all the active clients on your router and probably can see those that are wired and those that are wifi. Have you considered listing all the wired connections and then pulling the EV Charger ethernet cable from the router and listing the connected devices again? Your EV Charger should be the device that dropped from the list (it may take a few minutes for the device to be removed from the list of devices).

So I have replaced the router and this didn’t help much. I have three GE devices connected to the router: AIO, GW and EV charger.
I can identify the GW and access its web interface. Not the other two.
There are two wired devices I can see on the router that I don’t recognise:

1. A device with MAC starting with 04:35:32 and no open ports on the device. The MAC lookup tool doesn’t come up with anything for the address.
  2. A device with MAC starting with 94:c9:60 which is attributed to Zhongshan B&T technology.co.,ltd. This device is connected to the router but does not request the IP via DHCP.

Regardless of that everything seems to be working.

I can confirm my EVC is on 04:35:32* too, and having flipped the AIO to ethernet, it’s in the same 40:2a:8f* range, but with a different host from the wifi. I could/can connect to the AIO (wifi/ethernet) and gateway (wifi only so far).

There doesn’t appear to be a web interface for the EVC, but port 502 is open (even if I can’t get HASS/GivTCP to connect to it).