Homebridge lightweight plugin

Hi there all,

I know (now that I’ve seen this lovely forum) you’ve done this with home assistant but in my first browse of the forums I couldn’t see anything about homebridge, which is another (more limited way…) of doing stuff with apples ecosystem. Anyway, it just uses cloud api calls at the moment, and that TCP stuff looks a bit better so I might try and update it for it.
Anyway, if have homebridge or install it you can install my GivEnergy plugin here to make the battery and panels appear as “lights” in your home. Apples standard smarthome automation can then be used etc (0% battery turn off this, turn off lights if solar > 10% etc)
Anyway I hate posting on forums but I hope some of you find something in this. I tinker with it quite a lot but this is all I’ve published.

1 Like

Hey, thanks very much for this, it’s something I wasn’t aware of and I have a Homekit widget on my MacBook home screen :+1::sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

@admins would you please post the roadmap for smart home integration. There is a clear use case as demonstrated by @Aiskos so well.
By sharing you plans we can decide on Homebridge (I don’t have the time to learn HomeAssistant) or wait for you to make AIOs Matter compatible.

Thanks for the widget @Aiskos . Working on my phone
HomeKit for Givenergy AIO!