I have 2 x All-in-One batteries with a 111 panel system that I am now setting to charge at nighttime. I have a 3 phase supply which means a commercial contract and hideously high fixed charges. £ 1200 per month fixed charges for supplying NO ELECTRIC ! I need to bring down my max load which would reduce my fixed charges by a few hundred quid. At present, the batteries charge at a rate of about 74KWh which means they are full in less than 2 hours. With heating on between midnight and 2.00pm, I blast past 150KWh. I therefore want to spread the nighttime charge across 6 hours thereby reducing down the battery charge rate to about 25KWh or so and the overall load down to about 100KWh .
I have no idea how I can do this. I cannot see anything on the GivEnergy cloud portal. Can anybody help please ? Thanks