Octopus Intelligent flux account problems

Hi all
I have been trying for two months to connect my Intelligent Flux account with my GivEnergy battery. I keep getting the same error message, to check the battery is connected to the WIFI etc. Obviously the battery is connected to the inverter, which is connected to the WIFI.
I have a Gen3 battery/inverter.
Did anyone have the same problems, and if so, how was this fixed.
Many thanks

Have you tried following this :

1 Like

Have you got this at all when trying to set it up?

Do you have multifactor / two factor authentication turned on for your GivEnergy portal account? Aka MFA or 2FA.

Might need to turn it off until the setup is done.

Do you have more than one GivEnergy inverter (guessing probably not), but if you do, currently, octopus can’t support that configuration. Workaround is to have a separate giv account for each inverter although that isn’t ideal.

Hi
I did not have it on. I have enabled, and still I cannot connected to Octopus R&D Labs. I will turn it off again.

Any other suggestions. I keep getting “cannot unpack non-iterable None Type object” when I try to use my account details?
Thanks

You guess right I only have 1 inverter.

I have tried so many things to get the inverter and Octopus account connected. I am at the end of my tether. When I saw the R&D Labs solutions I was hopeful until it did not work.