Report anomaly for PV on 4th July only?

GE reports that i had a very low amount of PV on 4th July whereas Octopus shows it wasnt since my export was 5x that, eg GE says PV on 4th was 6.4 whereas Octopus reports 33.6 exported.
All other days days match eg export is what you’d expect given the PV figure.
Also looking at weather on that date the PV cant be correct

And finally now i look in detail all the numbers are way too low. I was on holiday that week and background usage is reported as about 3kWh every day except for 4th where it was 0.4 or thereabouts.

Anyone else see this just for that date?

Okay there appears to be an anomaly, but in order to be an anomaly it has to be something that existed, only rarely, and without explanation.
There will always be anomalies, and that is a good thing, total predictability should never be a given.
Anomalies add to the interest of life, consequently be glad your system reported only a quarter of your export, after all no one died or was injured and you became (very) slightly wealthier as a consequence.

There was some maintenance on the evening of the third, maybe your system didn’t reconnect to the portal immediately. Unusual, but. Maybe

Could also be broadband issues and or a small power cut, both of those are reported to have caused issues with portal data in the past according to support.

If you want accurate data, do something local e.g. setup home assistant or something like that.

Thanks. Yes when i go go back to the day i can see theres no data at all until just before midday, so there you go looks like your explanation is likely to be correct.

I noticed recently one day I couldn’t use the app I think GivEnergy’s portal must have been down for a short while. But can’t say exactly what date that was but no more than 2weeks ago.

I have an issue where randomly my AIO is reporting zero generation but also reports i am exporting. I have checked my solar inverter and can see it is generating and also for id 2 in the gateway it is reporting similar power.