Unexplained discharge on one of two hybrid inverters

I did post elsewhere, having an unexplained discharge of one of my inverter/battery set ups.

It’s been fine up to Friday and then all weekend and today is emptying the associated battery to the grid.

No settings had been changed up to this point but I’ve tried various options since to limit it without joy from the portal.

FD2311G460

If someone can take a look - this one is running a different software build to the G462

Also since the weekend my daily export and import figures are not accurate and gone ridiculously high.

Thanks in advance

Edit: and it’s fully discharged again! :disappointed:

Edit2:

Think I’ve found the problem with the discharge.
had originally tapped into the EM115 of the G460 inverter for the EV charger which has been working fine up until Friday evening. I’m guessing there has been some software changes in the background pushed to the EV charger which has upset something in the process.
now have turned the EV charger off at the RCB and things have gone back to normal.

And that’s where your problem is you can not have two masters calling the same EM115 meter, it just wont work and will put your meter reading’s well out of range, and cause meter failure errors on the inverter.

if you want your EVC to read grid it will need it’s own Meter

Strange how it was working fine up until Friday evening though - I’ll likely wait until the inverter control is enabled for the Gen3’s