Givenergy EV Charger and Octopus Intelligent Go Setup?

Hi All, could anyone please provide some pointers or their settings to getting the Intelligent Go scheduling for EV charge working ? Octopus app comes up with the schedule when i plug in if the charger is set to plug and charge - great, but what should the charger be set to ? Schedule for 24x7 or Activate plug and charge etc… just a copy of all the settings someone is using who has this working will be great. (Octopus is all correctly connected to the Tesla)

Had this working great with my old Ohme charger, but the givenergy is just not playing ball… cant wait for the new firmware with local inverter communications !!

TIA Rob

You will need to check if your car and charger combination are supported by Octopus Intelligent Go. They have a checker on the web site. It’s why I went with Ohme.

Hi,
I thoroughly recommend using third party WonderWatt. Screen shots of how simple it is attached

Octopus need to get there finger out. Being sitting on this for over 12 months. I know Givenergy have done everything they can do. Bloody annoying