New 3-phase install

Hi Everyone

First post here as I look to explore Givenergy as a solution for battery storage at my new build.

I have a 3-phase supply, and plan to install battery storage to charge up at cheap rates overnight to then discharge during the day, including a 3-phase heat pump. At this stage I don’t plan to install solar, particularly due to shading.

I have a few questions I wanted to ask:

1. Can 3-phase inverters only be used with the stackable range of batteries?
  2. Can stackable batteries be combined (say 2 stacks of 4 batteries) with same inverter? The 9.5kwh batteries seem a lot cheaper and allow for more even distribution of weight.
  3. Can the 3-phase inverter supply power to only 1 phase (for example, to power an electric hob) without discharging the other 2 phases to the grid?
  4. What happens if an inverter can only supply a discharge rate of 11kw when demand is say 13kw? Does the balance come from the grid?

Apologies if these are daft questions.

Thanks
Grim

I think this previous post covers your Q3.

Q4 - In all electrical circuits the total load must equal the total supply, so in your scenario 11 kW max from the inverter plus 2 kW from the grid to serve the 13 kW load.

I do not have knowledge of the new 3-phase inverters matching with batteries, so hopefully someone else can answer or try reading and interpreting the product data sheets.